föstudagur, nóvember 04, 2005

vessels!

I dreamt of a little rag. A huge green dream. There was no other sound than the soft whispering of a cold wind. I can't remenber anything else.
I woke with a feeling of vertigo, with a vision of snow, black and green patches in my head.
Vertigo.
You should have been named Vertigo. "Vertige" in French. ver (sounds like vert which means green) + tige (stem).
Vertigo, the green-stem.

Vertigo! Oh les grands délices du vertige enneigé, de ton être insipide comme une lune transformée en pastille de Doliprane !

Now, another thing to ponder : do rags have a soul, half a soul, or are they just broken trees and frozen dolls?

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

This is all wonderful, Merlin, I hope you don't mind me commenting.

And you DO have a writer's soul. I promise.

10:40 e.h.  
Blogger transparency said...

I don't mind, M. I didn't know the rag's blog had readers.
You're all welcome!

Your words ( especialy coming from you, Word Carver) are warming, and much more.

1:22 e.h.  

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home