sunnudagur, ágúst 06, 2006

Spurningar

I keep dreaming of the sea and of your lips turning green. Why are so willing to drown ? What's hidden in the water that you seek ? Little rag, is there a necklace waiting for you around algae's wreath?
Let the sea take care of you. I can't work on your Word form. That's above me. And will always be. I'll still try, but later.

Ah, spurningar are everywhere Human is. Questions.
What to do when you stand in front of a person who's raw with grief? How can you smile and go on about how the world is wonderful ? How can you love the world when they suffer loss, pain and doubts ?
"That's the way of it. Be strong and accept". Is that an answer?
Both damn and bless the human heart that still beats in our breasts.

Concerning many things, we are powerless. Oh yes.
I want to try something.

Saviour

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home